2005/2006 Snowboarding Season

I'm finally getting around to loading pictures from 2006. This is the 4th year that I've had a ski lease up in Lake Tahoe, North Lake Tahoe. Lucky me, I was the adminstrator this year since Curtis handed over the reings to me. We had 9 people who are a part of this lease year and it was a good group. Since Curtis and I have season passes to Northstar we spent about half of our season there otherwise we primarily went to Alpine Meadows or Squaw Valley. We also did one day at Mt. Rose this year which was a pretty good place and definitely some challenging terrain in the Chutes. Our ski trip this year was to Mammoth Mountain where we got a huge dump of snow...it's a great mountain and a must visit.

Check out the 2006 snow photos.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Desolation Wilderness - Echo Lakes to Waca Lake - 07/16 & 17, 2016

Sierra National Forest - Blackcap Basin - July 17 - 24, 2020